To obtain a green card or full citizenship status in the United States, individuals are required to undergo a physical examination. Sugarloaf Urgent Care offers full immigration physicals at our Lawrenceville walk-in clinic. Our healthcare providers offer thorough, compassionate care and expert services. Plus, we’re open 7 days a week to provide flexible hours for each of our patients.
Immigration Physicals in Lawrenceville, GA
Immigration physicals require the following examinations and tests:
- Blood testing for syphilis
- Urine testing for gonorrhea
- Physical examination of ears, eyes, nose, throat, and extremities
- Examination of heart, lungs, abdomen, and external genitalia
- Examination of skin and lymph nodes
- Chest X-Ray
You will also be asked to provide vaccination documents, as well as a detailed medical history, during your immigration physical. Be sure to disclose any current medical conditions you may be experiencing, including diabetes, hypertension, pregnancy, communicable diseases, or drug- or alcohol-related diseases.
Forms for an Immigration Physical
The forms needed to complete an immigration physical are:
- Form I-693 (Download from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website)
- Mental health records
- Immunization records for the following diseases:
- Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids
- Haemophilus influenzae type B
- Hepatitis B
If you do not have the correct immunization records or haven’t received the required immunizations, they can be given at the time of the exam.
You are not required to be in perfect physical health to pass an immigration physical. However, you shouldn’t have any communicable diseases. You will also be expected to submit to any required immunizations you have not yet received.
We provide quick care services in Lawrenceville, GA, on a walk-in basis but you can also schedule an urgent or primary care appointment: