In-Network with Most Insurance Providers

We understand that access to affordable healthcare is crucial. That’s why we’ve partnered with a wide range of insurance providers to ensure you can receive the care you need, when you need it.

We’re proud to be in-network with the following insurance providers:

Affordable Self-Pay Pricing

Understanding Your Insurance

Understanding insurance can sometimes feel like navigating a complex maze. Here are some basic concepts to help demystify insurance and empower you to make informed decisions.


A copayment, or copay, is a fixed amount you pay at the time of service for certain covered healthcare services. For instance, you might have a $20 copay for a primary care visit or a $10 copay for generic medications. The insurance company then covers the remaining costs.


Coinsurance is the percentage of the cost of a covered service that you are responsible for paying after meeting your deductible. For example, if your coinsurance is 20%, you would pay 20% of the covered service's cost, while the insurance company covers the remaining 80%.


Insurance plans often have a network of healthcare providers and facilities with which they have negotiated contracted rates. In-network providers have agreed to accept the insurance company's predetermined fees, usually resulting in lower out-of-pocket costs for you.


A deductible is the amount you are responsible for paying out of pocket before your insurance coverage begins. For example, if your deductible is $1,000, you must pay that amount before your insurance starts covering eligible expenses.


A premium is the amount you pay, typically on a monthly basis, to maintain your insurance coverage. It is important to pay your premiums promptly to keep your coverage active.


Some insurance plans require preauthorization for certain services or treatments. Preauthorization involves obtaining approval from the insurance company before receiving the service to ensure it is medically necessary and covered under your plan. Failing to obtain preauthorization when required may result in denied claims.

Caring for Our Community
One Patient at a Time

With more than 60-years of combined experience, our mission is to provide compassionate and high-quality medical care to our community, one patient at a time.

We are committed to serving the healthcare needs of our patients with the utmost care and attention, and strive to create a welcoming and supportive environment where patients feel comfortable and confident in their care.